- 16-oz. bottle of Fractionated Coconut Oil comes with separate plastic pump dispenser for easy use.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil is saturated and concentrated, making it longer last-ing and higher in antioxidants.
- Many skin and hair benefits include moisturizing/hydration, softening, anti-aging and sun protection.
- Fractionated Coconut Oil also has antibacterial and disinfectant properties, and is an ideal carrier oil.
- All ingredients meet Art Naturals’ 100 percent natural standards. Vegan and cruelty free!
Coconut oil’s many healthful benefits include hydration, and antioxidant, anti-bacterial and disinfectant power. But why “fractionated”? This process takes a “fraction” of the oil, making it absolutely saturated so it lasts longer, and concentrating the oil’s natural acids, upping the antioxidant benefits. So, when you use ArtNaturals’ Fractionated Coconut Oil as an anti-aging skin softener, lip gel, dry feet repairer or hair conditioner, you get the extra wow.
Studies on dry skin show that coconut oil can improve the moisture and fat content of the skin. And coconut oil also provides great protection against hair damage and is known as a natural sunscreen, blocking about 20 percent of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Art Naturals’ Fractionated Coconut Oil is also one of our most popular “carrier” oils, meaning it can be used with our Essential Oils for massage, skincare and aromatherapy. Fractionated Coconut Oil is packed with nutrients that heal and soothe skin and hair.
Fractionated Coconut Oil makes a terrific lightweight moisturizer, makeup remover and gentle aid in smoothing out any skin discolorations. Its rich antioxidants are perfect for hydrating dry and damaged hair, penetrating the hair shaft without leaving greasy residue. (Try adding a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for added moisturizing benefits!)
As a carrier oil, use Art Naturals’ Fractionated Coconut Oil as the base to mix in a few drops of one of our Essential Oils for use on skin, including massage. And don’t forget that its antibacterial properties make it perfect for mixing with Essential Oils as a natural remedy for skin irritations and for gently cleansing minor wounds.