- TRUSTED BY PHYSICAL, OCCUPATIONAL AND MASSAGE THERAPISTS – the foot rollers are firm and high density so when applying high amounts of pressure or weight, they keep their shape
- DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON PLANTAR FASCIITIS PRODUCTS – a simple, premium grade treatment to increase blood circulation for muscle knots and pressure points for effective recovery
- WITH OVER 100 MUSCLES IN YOUR FEET ONE BALL ISN’T ENOUGH – 3 different sized sensory balls with various textures allow access to heels, arch even neck, back, hamstrings, gluts and shoulders
- ACHIEVE YOUR BEST PERFORMANCE IN SPORTS AND FITNESS – for runners, golfers, trainers, crossfit athletes or yoga practitioners then this hand held foot massager for deep tissue is for you
- GREAT GIFT IDEA FOR THAT ACTIVE PERSON IN YOUR LIFE – Self Care kit with 2 spiked balls 3.5″ and 3″ and a smooth ball 2.5″ in a mesh bag with print and eBook User Guide and Reflexology map
Those feet! When they hurt everything else does too. End the suffering with a simple yet effective tool to stop swelling and throbbing with increased blood circulation for people all shapes and sizes.
IS THIS MASSAGER GOOD FOR THE REST OF MY BODY?
Yes! The different sizes and surfaces allow you to hit all spots on your feet when they are sore but also for hands, back, neck, shoulders, gluts, legs etc.
CAN THIS HELP TREAT PLANTAR FASCIITIS, SCIATICA, FIBROMYALGIA?
Yes! Pressure on trigger points can break up fascia, loosen tight knots, cause increased circulation and muscle release to help with pain relief.
WHY ARE THESE BALLS HARD AND FIRM?
By design these balls are hard and firm so even with lots of pressure the surface won’t flex and cause less access to trigger and pressure points which is where the pain lies.
DO THE SPIKES HURT?
The spikes are there for acupressure points to a specific area but level of pressure is controlled by individuals since all has varying levels of tolerance.
WHY ARE THE BALLS DIFFERENT SIZES?
Everyone comes in many sizes. 3 sized balls means more versatility to fit a variety of needs and uses in one package!
CAN I USE THESE FOR REFLEXOLOGY THERAPY?
Yes! These roller balls are an effective Reflexology tool and even including a Hand and Foot Chart
WHY IS THERE A BAG INCLUDED?
A bag helps keep the balls together when not in use rather than rummaging through a gym bag! It is also breathable and washable.
IS THE FOOTFIXX GOOD FOR PEOPLE WITH DIABETES?
Yes! Some Diabetics suffer from poor circulation in hands and feet and use can help boost circulation to increase comfort.
CAN THE BALLS BE USED IN SENSORY THERAPIES?
Yes! The spiky and smooth balls can be an effective tool or fidget used for Sensory Integration Therapy with children.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY PURCHASE?
You get 3 balls, 1 bag and a User Guide which is emailed to you twice after purchase.