- Formulated with Mentha Piperita Menthol (Peppermint) Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor White) Oil, Lavender Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Oil & Eucalyptus Oil.
- Relief from pains mainly experienced by Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Bruises, Muscular Aches, Sprains, Fractures and Joint Swellings.
- Manufactured by an established company since 1822.
- MHRA approved according to UK Legislation.
- Herbal medicated Oil for External Analgesic Pain Relief.
Yin Yang Palace offers Ma Pak Leung Massage Oil an externally applied herbal medicine liniment used for relief from pains mainly experienced by sprains, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, bruises, muscular aches, fractures and joint swellings. This is greatly used by martial artists & sportsmen especially. It is also used for deep painful injuries such as bruises, sprains or chronic pains such as arthritis. It is known as a herbal medicated healing oil which brings pain relief to injuries in joints, muscles, tendons, ankles, wrists & knee pains. This holds a worldwide reputation for assisting in promoting blood circulation, reducing pain and swelling from traumatic injuries. For maximum benefits in event of injuries this medicine can also be used before or after training/exercising to warm the muscles, the use of medicine whilst physical training enables the medicine to work into the affected area better. Ma Pak Leung has formulated this oil with Mentha Piperita Menthol (Peppermint) Oil, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor White) Oil, Lavender Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Oil & Eucalyptus Oil. This in order to help hydrate and help massage into the skin, and nourish it also whilst removing pains and aches of affected areas. Cautions: **Note cannot be used on broken and cut skin or near eyes and sensitive areas and if a person has sensitive skin then try on a little area first to avoid adverse reactions. Also avoid ingestion of this medicine, as it cannot be drunk. How to use: Please apply multiple times a day by applying 2-3 times onto affected area and rubbing into skin. Then cover the area with clothes or bandages so to avoid cold temperatures affecting the area, as a feeling of tingling sensations will be experienced. Purchased directly from the official recognised supplier in China. Weight: 50ml / 1.76 Oz -Expiry date as show on the sealed bottle inside the packaging, the batch is currently expiring 2019+