- PEANUT LACROSSE BALL – Time to stop taping two lacrosse balls together and putting off improving your mobility. The Plume Double lacrosse ball does this for you, ensuring fast and effective pain relief.
- REDUCE PAIN AND IMPROVE MOBILITY – Help improve range of movement and start improving pain relief with the PLUME complex lacrosse ball. Help Increase circulation to sore and tight muscles helping reduce pain in the neck, back, shoulder & scapula.
- FITNESS ENTHUSASTS – one of the most valuable mobility tools on the planet, perfect for myofascial release. Used by a wide range of athletes! It’s perfect for Yoga, MMA, Crossfit, Bodybuilding, Powerlifting, Gymnastics, Fitness enthusiasts.
- USE IT ANYWHERE – Comes complete with free carry bag, so you can take your Peanut lacrosse ball on your travels. To the gym, to work in the office, to the beach or even travelling the world. Help improve your mobility no matter where you are!
- 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE – If you are not satisfied by the results of your lacrosse ball, please feel free to get in touch and let us know. We are happy to help!
- Rejuvinate painful muscles – Regular use of a massage therapy ball may help to reduce pain in the shoulders, neck, back, hips, glutes, hamstrings and calves.
- The Closest Thing to Human Hands Everyone knows massage therapy is great for both your mind and your body, but who has the time and perhaps even more importantly, the money to get one every day? Nobody we know, that’s for sure.
- The Spine Bone’s Connected to the…Every Bone The fact is, all bodily movement begins at the spine and then moves outward to your extremities. So essentially, even if your back doesn’t hurt, pain elsewhere in your body may very well be originating from the spine.
- When muscles and joints jam up, lymph and waste materials get trapped inside causing a feeling that’s, let’s just say, not so rad. The Plume Double Lacrosse Massage Ball helps release these blockages and keep everything moving where it needs to go.
Peanut Lacrosse Ball Design – saves you from having to tape two lacrosse balls together!