- Professional-grade steel core restores and rehabilitates muscles by increasing blood flow and strengthening mobility
- This 18″ massage roller has 9 reinforced plastic gears that loosen myofascial trigger points to instantly relieve pain and soreness
- Myofascial roller with ergonomic handles allows you to keep your hold for a soothing and uninterrupted recovery session
- Compact and lightweight size makes it simple to store or use in small spaces, making it the perfect addition to your home gym equipment
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty • Designed in California • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Deep Tissue Massage for Recovery
Whether you’re sore from sitting all day at work or just ran a marathon, the PharMeDoc Muscle Roller Stick is a self-myofascial release that massages away bodily stress and helps you recover.
Our muscle roller stick’s spinning gears massage into aching muscles while evenly distributing applied pressure. The riveted rubber grip allows for a steady hold that you can apply and its slim size makes it easy to travel with.
Why Use a Muscle Roller Stick?
Compared to it’s big sister — the PharMeDoc foam roller — the PharMeDoc Muscle Roller Stick targets different muscle groups that the foam roller can’t. It also prevents injury, reduces lactic acid, and assists with circulation to increase your range of motion.
Anyone looking for a deep massage and wanting to loosen tight muscles can add this to their daily routine. Our muscle roller is also ideal for those on-the-go and don’t have time to get a full stretch pre-/post-workout.