- Can be used on the back and leg areas where a hard firm massage is need most
- Suitable for home, office, outdoor and other fitness exercises
- Pointed spikes penetrate deep into tired aching muscles to effectively stimulate blood flow and reduce muscular pain and discomfort
- Easy to hold and control to achieve a firm effective technique
- Size:7.5 cm;Material:Plastic.NOTE:This ball is NOT SOFT material
SelfTek Spiky Massage Ball
1.Specifically designed to release tight and uncomfortable muscles, increase blood circulation and remove toxins.
2.Gently roll the therapeutic balls in a circular or rocking motion, applying your preferred amount of pressure to increase blood flow to the area, loosen tight knotted muscles and relieve tension.
3.Or place the ball between your shoulders, neck or buttocks and a hard surface eg. floor or a wall and repeat the action.
4.Used for hand therapy and exercise or simply roll them beneath the base of each foot to relieve soreness and reenergise the feet.
Why you should choose the SelfTek Spiky Massage Ball?
1.It is a ball which ideal for applying gentle pressure to muscles in those tight spots which are often hard to reach with conventional massage techniques.
2.You can sit or lay on the ball, press it against the wall using your back and move side to side and up and down for a back massage, use your hand to roll the ball in a circular motion on your body, or roll the ball under the foot whilst sat down. Increase the pressure that you apply to the ball for a real deep tissue massage if required.
3.Their lightweight, compact design means you can take them everywhere with you for a therapeutic massage whenever and wherever you need.
Package included:1 X SelfTek Spiky Massage Ball
Material:Plastic(Please note:Balls are NOT SOFT)