- Peak Supps Silicone massage ball is designed for effective myofascial release (muscle fascia) and to encourage good joint mobilisation.
- The massage ball combined with your own body weight or downward pressure targets painful / tight areas to release sticky muscle fascia / joint tissue that is not interacting with surrounding tissues effectively.
- The ball is made from 100% silicone, giving it excellent traction and allowing you to work deep into the muscle tissues / joints of the area being treated.
- Excellent addition to any gym bag (Ball 6cm Diameter) and essential for any training regime that requires good joint mobility and full ranges of motion.
- Free Delivery available on all UK orders
Peak Supps massage ball is designed to allow you to work on tight muscle tissues (Myofascial release), muscular knots and stiff joints.The massage ball allows you work on tight areas with the use of applied pressure or your own body weight. It is effective at treating neck, shoulders, back, chest, buttocks, hamstrings and calves, ankles and plantar fascia.
The massage ball can used:-
We recommend treating areas for 60-120 second intervals, with 2min+ break between sets (Maximum 3 sets per treatment area).
Try and work the muscle group / joint slowly through the full range of motion with the massage ball having adequately applied pressure on the target / treatment area, holding the position at any tight spot for 15-30 seconds during the 60-120 second treatment interval.
Please beware that adding too much pressure or weight onto the ball whilst treating an area could cause great discomfort or injury so we advise that you initially start with light pressure until your feeling adequate pressure (It should feel uncomfortable but not painful).